Grow Your Business With SEO
See how we have grown businesses from zero to multiple 7 figures in revenue.
What can SEO do for you?
Some cool Google data…
A Google study found Websites in the top three positions on Google capture over 50% of all search traffic. If you are on page two you get less 2% of search traffic. Yikes, dude…
Our SEO services brought DandyKat a 211% Return On Investment by ranking their content for keywords that
generates thousands of visitors a day.
“Absolutely incredible results from Sage and [his] team” – CEO of DandyKat
Our SEO Process
The process to Your search campaign success. Please take a few minutes to review our process 🙂
Before we start any campaign we have to make sure that your business is a good fit for SEO. In the Analysis
Every campaign is different, and so we start each campaign with a consultation form.
- You start by filling
our ourConsultation form. This form gives us details about your business that we use to begin our analysis.
- After we receive your form, we take 24-72 hours to dive into your industry,
geography,and provided information to get a feel for your campaign.
- Once we understand the environment, we will film a custom video explaining our findings and send it to you for review.
Our preliminary analysis is a complimentary screencast video where one of our Lead SEOs will go through your website using SEO tools and give you an idea about where you are versus 1 or 2 similar competitors. The preliminary analysis is for Ecommerce, SAAS, Education, and National companies. If you are a local business, you will skip to the ROI analysis.
- Our preliminary analysis video allows you to get a feel for how we work, and get some value before you ever spend any money.
- The preliminary analysis is designed to give us a super quick overview to understand if your industry could even benefit from SEO.
- The preliminary analysis is not necessary – and if you already know that you want SEO we usually will skip this step and go straight to the Competitive Analysis
For Local Business, we start with an ROI analysis. Through years of experience, we have created a proprietary way to estimate the potential Return on Investment of your SEO campaign. If the results come back with poor ROI potential, we will recommend another strategy that will be more profitable for you, for example, PPC.
- The ROI Analysis shows us how much you can make from a successful SEO campaign.
- We use keyword data provided by Google to show us how much potential there is for your services.
- We then match that data with information about your business (like your sales close rate, an average value from acquiring a new customer) to understand how much money you can make.
We price our campaigns based on the amount of time, effort, and resources it will take to achieve your goals. To do this we need to understand your websites current “SEO Value” and where you stand relative to your competition. The Competitive Analysis is not required, but it will provide you
- The Competitive Analysis tells us exactly how you stack up versus your top competitors.
- The Competitive Analysis tells us all of your websites weak points (for on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical
- The Competitive Analysis gives you an actionable list of 50+ items that you can take anywhere to get fixed (kind of like one of those 50-point car inspection checklists.)
- The Competitive Analysis is $250. It is yours to keep. It does not obligate you to start a campaign with us, but should you choose to do so – the price will go towards your start-up fee!
After your analyses are finished you will have an excellent idea about the type of value, service, and expertise we provide. At this
Research & Strategy
Every campaign starts with a Strategy & Proposal.
- If you are a local business, 99% of the time the ROI analysis will give us everything we need to know to just get started right away – and we can skip this step.
Ecommerce& National brands, we need to align a strategy with your budget.
- Our Strategy & Proposal step will give us one last opportunity to dive deep, and get super granular about the strategies we will use to grow your business with SEO & Content.
- We will prepare documents for you with extensive keywords/content research, competitive SEO strategy breakdowns, and actionable information we will use in your campaign.
- This step gives helps us align your budget with our strategy – so we know what we can expect.
- Our Research & Strategy phase is $1,500. Like the Competitive Analysis, this is yours to keep. It is not an obligation to work together on a full-fledged campaign, and it can be used as a deposit to your first-month setup fee. (This is what we would have to do in month 1 anyways, so getting it done before is actually beneficial for everyone)
Rock & Roll
At this point – all that is left is for us to ink a contract, and get started.
- If everything looks good, we will send you a link to set up an automatic payment so we can begin the campaign.
- When the payment processes successfully we will start with an on-boarding form, and get to it! Onboarding can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month depending on the size of your campaign.
We value transparency, communication, and collaboration with our clients. No one knows your business better than you – and the more we communicate, analyze, and report data during the campaign the better results we will get!
Dedicated Account Manager
How would you like a dedicated, single point of contact, knowledgeable, available account manager?
- We set you up with an account manager who is your main point of contact for everything you may need.
- We have dedicated live chat support, a client-only ticketing system, and a dedicated account manager to help you along the way.
Real Time Reports
Want to know everything that’s going on in your campaign in real time? Of
- We get you
setupwith a live workbook of everything we are doing in the campaign, detailed down to line-by-line deliverables.
Like tracking the progress of your campaign? No Problem!
- Our KPI report is custom tailored to your business and updated every month so you can see the progress we are making towards your goals.
All your keywords – monitored.
- Checking keyword progress is actually pretty fun – we set you up with a private password-protected link to a
real timeranking report of all the keywords you want to monitor.
- We can set these keywords to update daily, weekly, or monthly – the choice is yours!
How would you like to monitor all your directory listings, reviews, and Google Business activity? We got you covered.
- In the first month of your
campaignwe will have you setup with a personalized dashboard to track everything you need to monitor the health of your Business Profiles on the web.
And if all that isn’t enough…
- Every month you will receive a summary video from your Lead SEO.
- In this
videowe go over wins, opportunities, problem areas, and present solutions.
- We discuss what was done that month, the progress you are making, and what’s on the schedule for the next month.
- Video reports are quick, easy to understand and give you the overview all in about 5-10 minutes.
Need SEO help? Let’s talk.
Hit me up and I will make it happen.
I am a partner at Serp.co. We are a Team of subject matter experts teaching, developing and executing real campaigns every day.
Each member is dedicated to their craft and empowered to think aggressively.